Wednesday, April 4, 2012

BLD27 Winners

Happy Day BLD Friends!!
Thank you all for playing along last challenge!!
YAY!! We have a winner for BLD27



Photobucket

Our winner is...
Anita Madden

Congratulations Anita!!

Please email me at byloridesigns(at)gmail(dot)com, with BLD WINNER in the subject
(*note: there is a huge chance I will miss your email if you do not add this to the subject of the email) to claim your $10 Gift Certificate from BLD.
I will then email you the html code for your Winner's Badge (above) so that you
can proudly display it on your blog.


I would also like to award a digi to each and everyone of you who played along this past challenge (BLD27).  If you email me at byloridesigns(at)gmail(dot)com, with the subject: BLD27 Gift
I will send you a sweet lil' Easter Treat!!
YAY!


Have a Blessed Day!

Hugs - LORi BOYD

_________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Anita!!!!

    Oh Lori, you are so generous!! God Bless you!!
    thank you so much for the gift!!! woohoo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You've made my day :-D

    ReplyDelete